Monday, July 29, 2019

We're Excited to Meet You Tomorrow!

Introductions






Welcome to kindergarten!  We’re so pleased to have your child in our class and for the opportunity to work with you this year.  We’re looking forward to meeting you in person and would like to take a moment to introduce ourselves.



Mrs. Cori Bagby
This will be my tenth year teaching and my fifth at Archway Lincoln.  I was raised in Arizona and am a graduate of Northern Arizona University.  I’ve been happily married for 21 years and am the mother of 3 amazing children; two in high school, and one in college.

Mrs. Joanna Sleeba
This will be my second year with Great Hearts and my first year here at Archway Lincoln. Last year I was at Archway Scottsdale as an apprentice Kindergarten teacher. Although I was born in Colorado, I grew up in India. I received my degree in Early Childhood Education from Bob Jones University in Greenville, South Carolina. My Husband and I enjoy spending time with our families and our wonderful little pug, Eva.